Popular Posts

Monday, October 30, 2017

Apple Crisp

Inspired from @plantbasedkirsta on instagram and my apple pie and my applesauce recipes on this blog...

I used a 9-11 1 inch deep pan but whatever will work

Buttered the pan

Preheat over to 350, but then decided on 400

Peel and cut up 3 apples chunks.  Could have been smaller but I hate chopping.  Used granny smith.

Mix applies in a bowl with 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 cup raw sugar (or use agave and add juice of 1 lemon).  Also, I added some melted butter (2-3 tablespoons) and (1/4 cup) organic brown sugar.  Place into pan.

Mix together 1 cup oats, 2 tbsp coconut or coconut flour, 1 tsp chickpea flour, 1 stick of  butter softened (can use vegan according to Kirsta), 1/4 cup raw sugar or agave, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon. Again, I added app 1/4 cup organic brown sugar and a 1/4-1/2 cup some pecans.

Spread out evenly onto apple layer.

Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the top layer becomes browned and crispy


GF apple pie
http://cookingwithjoos.blogspot.com/2015/04/gluten-free-apple-pie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment